In search of Quality used Engines & Gearboxes for your Korean vehicle?
Guaranteed Replacement Used Engines and Gearboxes!
Provide limited WARRANTY ON ALL USED ENGINES AND GEARBOXES SOLD. You’ve come to the right place for all your Used Engines and Gearboxes. ENGINELAND have a large inventory of Top Quality USED ENGINES / GEARBOXES. Finding the perfect replacement for your used car Engines and Gearboxes has never been easier with ENGINELAND!!!
We bring new spare parts as well. Genuine or OEM NEW SPARE PARTS, give us details of parts, then we will bring it for you from KOREA, and supply you by air or ocean, it’s up to your budget! give us call for more details.
Everyday we are asked, "is it true cars in Korea are junked after 50,000 Km?". This is a urban myth. The Korean government does NOT come and take cars off the road at 50,000km or any other pre-defined mileage. However, there are real reasons why there are very good, reliable automobile engines and transmissions available from Korea.
ENGINELAND / KOREAN CAR PARTS
Unit 3, Tungsten Industrial Park, 7 CR Swart Drive,
Strijdompark, Randburg, JHB
PH: +27 (0)11 792 6368, (0)83 608 2621
Fax: +27 (0)86 607 8012
SAVE YOUR FUEL AND HELP OUR PLANET!!
Tips when driving
1. Avoid rushing up to a robot and pulling off too quickly, and maintain a constant speed as far as possible – up to 5% of energy is saved this way
2. If you own more than one vehicle, drive the one that’s most fuel efficient whenever possible
3. Stick to the speed limits – 5- 10% fuel can be saved . On highways its best to travel 100 to 110 km/h . As much as 33% of fuel can be saved driving at these speeds
4. If possible, take advantage of car lift clubs for schools and work, and ride-share programmes – this cuts fuel costs in half and saves on vehicle wear and tear
5. Stagger work hours to avoid peak rush hours – spend less time in traffic and consume less fuel
6. Ensure that your vehicle is well maintained at all times. Regularly check your vehicle’s fuel consumption. An increase in fuel consumption could mean that maintenance is required
7. Check that there are no holes in the exhaust pipe. Fuel consumption can increase by up to 20% if the exhaust pipe is not well maintained
8. When you buy a car, enquire about the fuel consumption of the vehicle as it could save a lot on your petrol bill. Diesel vehicles are generally more fuel-efficient than petrol vehicles. Smaller engine sizes are more efficient than bigger ones, and fuel injection is better than carburetted vehicles.
9. When driving on the highway, use the air-conditioner and close the windows. When driving in traffic or in the city, open the windows and switch off the air-conditioner.
Copy right © 2006 ENGINELAND
All rights reserved
Designed by ERIC S KWAK
ALL RANGE OF KOREAN MOTOR USED ENGINE AND GEARBOX
HYUNDAI, KIA, DAEWOO, SSANGYONG MOTORS
ENGINELAND Korean Used Car Parts
DIRECT IMPORTER OF QUALITY USED ENGINE & GEARBOX
INQUIRY FOR IMPORTING KOREAN MOTOR SPARE PARTS (NEW/USED)
CONTACT: +27 11 792 6368, +27 83 608 2621, Email: email@example.com