The question asked most often by people searching for a used Korean engine is “how many kms on the engine?” This is a legitimate question, but really not the most important one. Far more important is the quality assurance measures a company takes before selling you an engine. What kind of inspection does the company perform?
And most important — “How does the company test the engine?”
For a quick analysis of a used engines state and quality you can measure cylinder and oil pressure.
Oil Pressure—proper oil pressure in a used engine is a great indicator that the internal components are in good shape. Certainly an engine cannot ship with poor oil pressure and in fact much more detailed inspection would be required if low pressure was detected in a used engine.
TEN TIPS for you to Drive more efficiently
The way you drive is not only important for you, your families and others. It also matters to our environment.
1. Keep your car well serviced and check the oil level regularly.
● Correctly maintained cars can operate more efficiently and help reduce CO2 emissions.
2. Check your tyre pressure every month.
● Under-inflated tyres can increase fuel consumption by up to 4%.
3. Remove unnecessary weight from your boot or back seats.
● The heavier the car, the harder the engine has to work and the more fuel it consumes.
4. Close your windows, especially at higher speeds, and remove empty roof racks.
● This will reduce wind resistance and can lower your fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by up to 10%.
5. Use air conditioning only when necessary.
● Unnecessary use increases fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by up to 5%.
6. Start driving soon after starting the engine and turn off the engine when stationary for more than one minute.
● Modern engines enable you to just get in and go, thus reducing fuel consumption.
7. Drive at reasonable speeds and above all, drive smoothly.
● Every time you accelerate or brake suddenly, your engine uses more fuel and produces more CO2.
8. When accelerating, change up gears as early as possible.
● Higher gears are more economical in terms of fuel consumption.
9. Try to anticipate traffic flow.
● Look at the traffic as far ahead as possible in order to avoid unnecessary stopping and starting within the flow of traffic.
10. Consider car sharing for work or leisure.
● You will help reduce congestion and fuel consumption.
Copy right © 2006 ENGINELAND
All rights reserved
Designed by ERIC S KWAK
KOREAN EMBASSY IN RSA
ALL RANGE OF KOREAN MOTOR USED ENGINE AND GEARBOX
HYUNDAI, KIA, DAEWOO, SSANGYONG MOTORS
ENGINELAND Korean Used Car Parts
DIRECT IMPORTER OF QUALITY USED ENGINE & GEARBOX
INQUIRY FOR IMPORTING KOREAN MOTOR SPARE PARTS (NEW/USED)
CONTACT: +27 11 792 6368, +27 83 608 2621, Email: email@example.com